Create an impressive and adorable display in your home garden with a stunning golden thuja conifer. Golden Thuja is coniferous evergreen tree in Cupressaceae family. It is narrow and pyramid shaped when young with opposite, simple, entire with scale like shape. Branches are drooping and dense green.
Golden Thuja Care:
Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
To plant Golden Thuja in pot tree consider the following points
1. Choose a pot having of 7-10 inch upper diameter and drainage holes.
2. Fill the 1/3 pot with well drained soil rich in organic content and place the plant in the center of the pot.
3. Fill the remaining pot with same soil.
4. Keep the plant in indirect bright light location for 2-3 days and then gradually move to a location that receives 4-6 hours of direct sunlight.
5. Once the plant is overgrown in current pot, plant it in field.
Note: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance.